Super excited to finally be sharing my recipe for Overnight Oats. This is hands down the brekkie that The Farmer & I eat more than anything else & that I’m constantly getting asked about at work – you’ll definitely wanna give this one a try!
Here’s What You’ll Need Per Serving:
✅1/4 Cup Organic Thick Cut Rolled Oats
✅1/3 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
✅1-2 Heaping TBSP Greek Yogurt
✅1 TSP Chia Seeds
✅1 TSP Flax Seeds
Let’s Get Started:
1. Just like my Chia Pudding, this recipe starts the night before you plan on eating it – making it perfect for a grab-and-go weekday brekkie on your way out the door. Grab your container of choice, as usual we’ll be using ball jars here on the farm!
2. Start by adding your oats, chia & flax to your jar.
3. Next, add 1-2 heaping tablespoons of Greek Yogurt, our favorite brand is Fage!
4. Last, pour in your Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
5. Stir, Stir.
6. That’s it! Toss your jars into the fridge until morning.
7. Fast-forward to morning & top as you please, here’s what we like:
Me: 1 TSP Almond Butter, Blackberries, Pepitas, Goji Berries & Cacao Nibs
The Farmer: 1 TSP Almond Butter, Blueberries, Pepitas, Goji Berries, Dried Cranberries
They say you eat with your eyes first; it doesn’t get much prettier than that y’all!
Highly recommend testing this one out – it’s great for the whole family & the variations are endless! One of our favorite variations to mix up during harvest is adding 1 TBSP of Organic Canned Pumpkin to the mix the night before along with a pinch of Pumpkin Pie Spice – YAAAS – I’m one of those people – if you are too, you’ve gotta try this one I promise you’ll love it!