As we slowly (or not so slowly, IS THE TREE UP YET?!) move from fall to winter; I’m finally sharing my easiest cookie recipe that’s perfect for those who are still craving all things pumpkin.
This recipe has saved me more than once when I’ve needed a last minute dish to bring to a potluck at work or when company decides to pop over without much notice. These come together quickly & have, get this – TWO, count ’em TWO ingredients!
Winner, Winner, Chick… pumpkin er… dessert? Lol – never mind that; let’s get baking!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
✅1 Box Betty Crocker Super Moist Spice Cake Mix
✅1 Can 100% Pure Pumpkin; NOT Pumpkin Pie filling!
Let’s Get Started:
1. Start by preheating your oven to 350 °
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat
3. In a large bowl, mix together your cake mix & pumpkin until there are no more lumps.
Psst… here’s what things should look like right about now –
4. Form cookies by rounded tablespoon onto your prepared baking sheet; about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until just set.
6. Remove from the oven & allow to cool for 3-5 minutes on the baking sheet BEFORE transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Storage: these will last 3-4 days in a sealed container on the countertop.
Yield: 18-24 depending on size.
These are almost like a little mini pumpkin cake; they’re so light & fluffy & nom nom nom – be careful or you might eat half the pan before you realize it & have to start over, teehee!
It’s the day after Thanksgiving so I know you have a can or two of extra pumpkin laying around your house – why not whip these up while the hub shakes up a few cocktails & pulls out the Christmas decorations. Oh yes – it’s time!